Przemysław Kazienko - Ph.D. Students
Recent Ph.D. Students
- Łukasz Augustyniak, "Complex networks and sentiment analysis of users opinion in social media"
- Adrian Popiel, "Relational Learning Methods for Multiplex Networks"
- Marcin Kulisiewicz, "Social Influence Analysis in Temporal Social Networks"
- Roman Bartusiak, "Scalable massive networked data processing"
- Rajmund Klemiński, "Heterogeneous data in prediction of research topic dynamics"
- Piotr Szymański, "Data-driven label space division methods for multi-label classification"
- Michalina Kotyla
- Kamil Tagowski
- Paweł Masior
Former Ph.D. Students
- Stanisław Saganowski, "Group Evolution Prediction in Social Networks", defense: February 27, 2018, with honours.
- Radosław Michalski, "Maximizing the Spread of Influence in Temporal Social Networks", defense: November 25, 2014.
- Tomasz Kajdanowicz, "Classification Methods based on Multi-label Problem Transformation", defense: October 2012, with honours. The best doctoral thesis in Poland in academic year 2012/13 - the prize awarded by Polish Artificial Intelligence Society.
- Piotr Bródka, "A Method for Group Extraction and Analysis in Multi-layered Social Networks", defense: October 2012, with honours.
- Włodzimierz Tuligłowicz, "Machine learning approach to review spam detection on the Internet"
- Grzegorz Kukla, tentative title: "Supporting Query Propagation in the Social Network Using Recommendations".
- Andrzej Misiaszek
- Tomasz Filipowski, tentative title: "Relational classification based on structural network decomposition"
- Michał Koperski
- Katarzyna Pasierb
- Marta Górska
- Łukasz Warchał, The Silesian University of Technology
- Dominik Popowicz, The Silesian University of Technology
- Sylwia Ciuberek
- Jarosław Gaworecki
- Krzysztof Litwin
- Piotr Doskocz
- Sebastian Palus
- Katarzyna Musiał, "A Method for Analysis of Node Position in the Network of Internet Users", defence: 11.2009, supporting supervisor.
- Marcin Pilarczyk
- Adam Przybycin
Counter launched on August 29, 2010.